Friday, December 9, 2011

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
gaming pc for BEST SHOPPING PRICES & REVIEW FOR DEALS BLACK FRIDAY 2011 !!!...


Model Of Item : VX2450WM-LED
Product Brand : ViewSonic
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :
Product Rating :

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
gaming pc for CHEAPEST HOT PRODUCT ON LINE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011...


Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
ViewSonic's VX2450wm-LED features an LED backlight 24" (23.6" Vis) widescreen monitor with up to 50% energy saving compared to a regular 24" monitor. mercury free VX2450wm-LED offers a Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, 5ms response time, 20,000,000:1 MEGA Contrast Ratio, digital and analog inputs and integrated stereo speakers. Ideal for both home and office with the piano black finish, VX2450wm-LED can be mounted on a VESA compliant stand or wall mount bracket. It also has an automatic aspect ratio adjustment so when your input is a 4:3 signal, the image will not be stretched but instead it will be positioned in the middle of the screen with side bars. 3 year warranty, industry's best pixel performance policy and Windows 7 certification make VX2450wm-LED a great long term investment..../ Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black / gaming pc
Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black


Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
  • 24" (23.6" Vis) Widescreen LED monitor with up to 50% energy saving
  • 1920x1080p Full HD resolution
  • 20,000,000:1 MEGA Contrast Ratio
  • Integrated Stereo Speakers
  • VESA mount compliant 100mm x 100mm
.../ Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black / gaming pc
Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black


Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
gaming pc

Special for cheapest price black friday's deals and discount


Customer Review :

Impressive! : Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black


I ordered this monitor because it got good reviews and was inexpensive. It arrived reasonably promptly, in an undamaged box. When we set it up (which was very easy) we noticed that there was a thin, vertical blue line that went from the top to the bottom of the screen superimposed over anyone program or document we had open. I tried hooking up the monitor to a different Mac, using a different connector (supplied by ViewSonic). The monitor question appeared the same on both computers.

I contacted tech sustain at ViewSonic and the technician had me try a estimate of different things, none of which worked. She fulfilled, that the monitor was defective and would have to be repaired/replaced. Here's where ViewSonic dropped the ball. I asked what they were going to do about it, and was told that I would have to ship the monitor at my own cost back to ViewSonic. They would then take 3 weeks to fix it and would ship the repaired monitor back to me! So, I buy a brand new monitor, which turns out to be Doa, and their clarification is for me to pay to ship it back and then wait 5 weeks for the repaired monitor to reappear on my doorstep!

Needless to say, other than denying that they even sold me the monitor, this is about the worst arrival to buyer assistance they could have chosen. I pointed out (vociferously) that they shouldn't make their customers bear the brunt of their poor potential control and that I needed the monitor now; not in 5 weeks. I told them that they should ship me a brand new monitor right away, and that I would return the defective one. After a two-day wait for a response, they agreed to do this, on health that I furnish them with a variety of bits of information, and give them my prestige card estimate and ship the primary one back to them at my own expense. One of the bits of info they required was proof of my buy from Amazon. I forwarded to them the email that I received from Amazon detailing the buy and they insisted that it "wasn't in the permissible form" so they couldn't accept it. I then took screenshots and sent those to them, which they suitable as proof.

A week or so later, I received the transfer monitor. It came in a plain brown shipping container--not the ViewSonic-branded box that the primary one had come in. So, clearly they didn't simply grab a new one off the shelf and ship it to me, and I'm left wondering if what I received is a refurbished or repaired model, instead of the new one that I paid for. Also, the plastic housing that fits over the actual screen was a bit loose on top (a 1/4 inch gap). A small bit of pressure popped it back into place, but it's yet another indicia that I may have received a refurbished model instead of a new one. The transfer monitor has only been set up for a day and it seems to be working fine, and I"m reasonably pleased with the potential of the image.

ViewSonic--I hope you're reading this. I had had a very favorable idea in my mind of the ViewSonic brand until this experience. Now, I'll never buy another ViewSonic product.

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black

Accessory for..
Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
gaming pc
deals and discount black friday 2011...



BEST DEALS SHOPPING , CHECK COMPARE PRICES , GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT UPDATE FOR BUY BEST ABOUT Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) Widescreen LED Monitor with Full HD 1080p and Speakers - Black
::gaming pc::UPDATE ONLINE SHOPPING!!!...CHECK HERE NOW~~!!!!!


Best Buy Hanging Lamps For Your Home Garden